Peter's Comic Book Ramblings

Monday, April 04, 2005

"DAYLIGHT SAVINGS REALLY SUX!"

Okay, my internal clock is all askew now with the loss of an hour. I find it weird that my computer knows when daylight savings is going to happen but I didn't have clue #1. So it's 1:30 in the am which for me feels more like 12:30 and considering my sleep schedule the past few months, I can count on about 4-5 more hours of insomnia.

But why bitch when I can read some comics right?

In anticipation of a boatload of "r'views", I strained my eyes to read all the current X-Men Reloaded mess (Uncanny, Astonishing, and plain ol' X-Men) as well as the complete Byrne Fantastic Four run (currently at the Negative Zone saga). On the plate: the third Runaways digest (thanks Bryan), New Avengers, Marvel Team-Up and JSA from issue -1 (that would be the Secret Files issue that predates JSA #1).

Geez that's alot of Marvel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home