Peter's Comic Book Ramblings

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

STREETS OF PHLADELPHIA

Heading to Philly tomorrow for two days of rehearsal for my New York/Radio City gig.

I miss Philly.

I attended University of the Arts between '92-'96 and then lived in Philly between 1999-2003. Something about that city feels...right. Like home away from home. I'm looking forward to going back, even for only two days. To hit my favorite pizza place, to see what has changed around the city, even to ride SEPTA again.

It's weird to think that ten years ago was my last semester of college. Ten years ago I was rehearsing for the musical Nine as the lead role of "Guido". I was trying to figure out what I would do after I left. And I started dating the love of my life (well, for a year and six months anyway). She recently married a guy named Peter.

Go figure.

I need to get back there again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home