Peter's Comic Book Ramblings

Friday, October 13, 2006

42ND STREET JUST DAYS AWAY

"Get out your Tap Shoes...!"

Rehearsals for 42nd Street at the Walnut Street Theatre starts in four days.

Four days.

I'm excited and nervous and just so happy to be working there again. I know about 6 people in the show already - which is comforting. Plus the director and choreographer are the same from when I was in "Singin' in the Rain". So I'll feel relatively relaxed going in.

Mostly it'll feel good to get back on stage. To reassess some things I've been thinking about lately concerning theatre, my abilities, etc. It's been awhile since I've performed in a show - after that it was all staff positions, mostly as choreographer. It's always good to practice what you preach yes?

The convention season is over now, so this is a welcome change of pace. Plus, it'll fire me up for next year's convention season starting at the NY Comic Con.

Info can be found here if anyone's actually interested.
http://www.walnutstreettheatre.org/season/42ndStreet.php

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home