Peter's Comic Book Ramblings

Friday, April 06, 2007

SEVEN IS A LUCKY NUMBER RIGHT?

In two days, it'll be 7 months since my last post. WTF? And I want street cred for my shoddy writing skills? Bastard.

I'm feeling the urge to make this thing an ongoing project. Between the podcast, appearing on other podcasts and working on CLASSIFIED, I'm jonesing for more expression. That creative spark I let out every so often is really screaming loud in my head and needs to see the light of 2:00am.

Seriously.

So to whet appetites, here's a quick post. Maybe it'll be recurring.


FIVE 4 FRIDAY:

5 Cerebus.
I can't believe it's taken me 20 years to discover this. I'm currently reading Church & State vol.1. Brilliant.

4 Blinky Productions.
Want to see some fun fan-films about Power Girl, Catwoman, Blue Beetle and the Question? Sure you do.

3 Laura Shay.
I'm a sucker for girls who play piano and sing folk rock.

2 Heidi MacDonald's the Beat.
My favorite blog about comics on the 'net.

1 Me.
On ComicSpace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home