Peter's Comic Book Ramblings

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

RANDOM THOUGHTS PART DEUX

- In the past 24 hours, I've been in Philly, Delaware, New Jersey and New York.

- I ate 18 individual Now and Later candies on the bus home from NY tonite.

- On Monday the 15th I start my next theatre gig: choreographing a show called Give My Regards to Broadway, which will become a tap dance revue built around popular standards as well as a general overview on the history of the tap. It's a new production - wow, a world premiere! - and is more or less my first fully professional choreography work even though I've been choreographing for community theatre, high schools, summer programs and corporate events since I was sixteen. It'll be up at the Kimmel Center in Phila starting Jan.8. http://www.kimmelcenter.org/news/item.php?item=2008-12-08

- Will I make any New Year's resolutions this year? Have I ever really kept my old ones?

- Elizabeth Banks is my new 'It Girl'.

- After GMRTB, I'll be doing my 7th corporate event with Commerce Bank - now called TD Bank - and Zakarak Productions. I'll be teaching again up in Manhattan and I'm looking forward to it since this year the style seems like it'll be a mix of swing and jazz. Very awesome. And it might be even bigger for me this year than in previous years. More to come.

- I'm harboring a crush on someone. Haha.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home