Peter's Comic Book Ramblings

Friday, July 20, 2007

FIVE FOR FRIDAY!

FIVE BOOKS I'M READING:
1. Image Comics: the Road to Independence by George Khoury (TwoMorrows)
2. Flight vol.1
3. Royal Flush Magazine 4
4. Soon I Will Be Invincible by Austin Grossman (Pantheon)
5. Reading Comics by Douglas Wolk (Da Capo)

FIVE PODCASTS I'M LISTENING TO:
1. Indie Spinner Rack
2. Uncanny X-Cast
3. Quiet! Panelologists at Work
4. Crank Cast
5. Hot Girl in a Comic Shop

FIVE SITES I'M BROWSING:
1. Geoff Klock
2. Hyeondo Park art
3. Christopher Priest
4. Makeshift Miracle
5. the Overman comic

FIVE SHOWS I'M WATCHING:
1. Battlestar Galactica season 2 (4 episodes in)
2. Heroes season 1 (5 episodes in)
3. the Phantom
4. Incredible Hulk
5. Broken Saints

FIVE CREATORS I WANT MORE WORK FROM:
1. Jeff Lemire
2. Brett Weldele
3. Dustin Nguyen (from Manifest Eternity)
4. Jonathan Hickman
5. Celia Calle

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home