Peter's Comic Book Ramblings

Saturday, January 26, 2008

GOOD NEWS, BAD NEWS

Good News: All the various gigs that I've had the past few weeks are finished. They all went over well and I made great connections in the process.

Bad News: All the various gigs that I've had the past few weeks are finished. I'm between jobs until I start choreographing Mystery of Edwin Drood in March. "Between jobs" is the fancy way of saying I'm unemployed.

-------------------------------------------------------

Good News: I'm fairly close to possibly teaching tap in the area at a great location. Yay tap!

Bad News: One of my college tap mentors passed away a few days ago. LaVaughan Robinson was the first person to introduce me to "hoofin'" and rhythm tap. He grew up in Philly and was a true master. I'll miss him greatly.

-------------------------------------------------------

Good News: Comics Now Magazine 1 hit comic shops across the country on Wed. Jan. 23. The feedback has been great and there's been some excitement created. Which means good things for the podcast.

Bad News: Hmmmm... I guess in this instance, everything's good news (so far).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home