Peter's Comic Book Ramblings

Thursday, October 08, 2009

THE WORLD'S GREATEST LOVER RETURNS?

No, not me. Matt Fraction's CASANOVA!



From a recent Fraction message on Twitter:

"CASANOVA people: two days ago you got all happy and didn't even know"

If it's the return of Casanova - a short-lived series by Fraction over at Image full of more creativity and imagination and fun than any of his mainstream work - then I will be a happy man!

E.M.P.I.R.E.! W.A.S.T.E.! Zephyr! Xeno! Ba! Moon! Pleeeeasssseeee!!!

It would be like an early birthday present to see this book back on the shelf, even if for only a one-shot or so.

Here's hoping...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Got me the hard cover of the first arc. Loved the art but wasn't so taken by the story. Would love to see Fraction put some meat on those story bones. Perhaps it was the limited page count of the issues, just seemed a little rushed to me. I'll still get this though, for the Ba and Moon goodness.

    By Blogger mick statham, At October 11, 2009 at 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home