Peter's Comic Book Ramblings

Saturday, July 25, 2009

SAN DIEGO COMIC CON... 2008?

Okay. I didn't go to San Diego this year for the big Comic-Con International. So I'll just reflect on the big news from last year, which was the big explosion of geekdom fever over the Watchmen movie. Anyone remember that? Watchmen bags, Watchmen shirts, Watchmen trades... even Archie the Owlship.

So in honor of last year's frenzy, I give you two silly parodies. The first one I've seen before (the brilliant concept of creating Watchmen for the Saturday Morning Cartoon crowd). The other I haven't seen before (but who am I to let a dick joke go by). It's dong-tacular!

Enjoy!

PS/ Big thanks to Weston D for reminding me about the first and bringing the second to my attention.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home