Peter's Comic Book Ramblings

Saturday, October 21, 2006

42ND STREET: DAY THREE & FOUR

We continue to learn more and more dances - "Money", "Habit", "Getting Out of Town" etc. Starting to learn a bit more about my castmates - people that we know, other jobs, etc. Nothing major or new to announce. The way the director/choreographer go against tradition for a few 42nd Street "staples" is good for the show but it's tough to shake some of that from what my body/mind wants to do. The tapping continues to be challenge and I'm pretty sure our Opening Number is one of the hardest versions I've done. It's not exactly the way I would do it, but I like the change.

And man oh man is it great to just walk around Philly again. I've missed it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home