Peter's Comic Book Ramblings

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

DOOR 1 OR DOOR 2?

So the current corporate event gig I'm doing starts at the end of August and runs through mid-October. The highlights include going to Manhattan every week, seeing my friends again who always do the same gig with me and, of course, choreographing a tap number for 15 professional female tap dancers. Rawr. Can't wait until that starts. Heh.

Anyway, here's the deal. By the end of the gig, I'll finally have the means to move out of Reading. But I'm a little torn. Do I:

Option 1: Move back to Philly either by myself or with a roommate.

Option 2: Throw my junk into storage and during the next two months find a gig in Bumblefuck, USA that starts in October and just disappear for awhile. Now that I'm Equity my options are greater and I'd be happy dancing in the ensemble of a tap show or something.

I have very little ties at the moment so the idea of going away for awhile sounds wonderful.

What to do?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home