Peter's Comic Book Ramblings

Sunday, October 07, 2007

I LOVE MY JOB

So I just finished up a fun week in New York while I finished the first leg of my current corporate event. I managed to spend some time in NY hangin with friends, I saw the Late Show with David Letterman for the first time (I'm such a tourist), I did a little shopping, etc. etc. etc. The east coast decided to have a mini-heat wave which sucked but it was fun anyway. The event was at the Nokia Theatre on Broadway. So in some strange way, I can say I performed on B'way. haha. I had a fantastic dinner at the Blue Fin on Times Square, had my first taste of caviar and really wished I had someone to dance the night away after that. Something about NY makes me want to stay up all night.

In any eveny, a great time was had and I have a week before the last leg of this gig starts up in Philly.

I also was offered two jobs from people who found out I was moving back to Philly. Nothing major, but it's nice to know I'll be working through March or May. yippee.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home