Peter's Comic Book Ramblings

Saturday, February 02, 2008

DAY TWO AND THREE

DAY TWO OF THE MASTER CLEANSE
I probably don't drink enough of the lemon drink but I don't feel the need. I'm not really hungry and I almost even feel full. Nothing major happening out the other end either. My stomach did rumble a bit. Almost as if it was ... wait for it ... cleansing itself! Seriously. It really felt like that.

I walked around Philly today. Kelley and I took her dogs to the dog walk and then I walked to the bank and then to Center City. Went to the comic shop to promote Comics Now and then walked again from 2nd Street up to Broad where I caught a bus home. I noticed that my breathing was easy, I didn't feel like I was straining against my stomach. I also didn't feel that tired or worn out. I figured without food I'd be exhausted. But I did fine.

DAY THREE OF THE MASTER CLEANSE
Woke up today with a filmy mouth. Ick. Luckily it went away after I brushed my teeth. I did "evacuate" three times today. But nothing appeared ummm... out of the ordinary. So all good there. Surprisingly, I thought I would be a lot hungrier than I am. But I'm not. Something in the Lemon drink mix must also curb the appetite.

I looked in the mirror and oddly enough, my face looked... less full? Especially around my nose and cheeks. And my stomach is getting less poofy. I also weighed myself and I lost three pounds so far in just 2+ days. Water/waste weight for sure. I'm back down to around 165. Around the holidays I was up to around 170-172. I'm stretching, doing crunches, doing pushups. Anything to just keep the body active without overdoing it.

I can only imagine what the weekend is going to be like. It's a good thing there's nothing in the house foodwise. Since I don't see it, I don't want it. I did smell food when my roommate cooked yesterday. Or when she had peanut butter and I could really smell it. But I'm not hungry which is good. If I've come this far, I might as well keep going.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home