Peter's Comic Book Ramblings

Friday, June 27, 2008

VOICES IN MY HEAD!

Podcasts I've listened to this week:
Uncanny X-Cast 40. 11 oClock Comics 3 & 4. Pipeline 174. Q!PAW 44. Birds of Geek 36. Poptopia 120 & 121. Comic Book Noise 121. Phantom Power Comics Podcast 10. Burning Trash 4.

Podcasts I need to catch up on:
Indie Spinner Rack. CNI. Around Comics. Four Color Heroines. Half Hour Wasted. I Read Comics. Look at His Butt.

Podcasts I'm dreadfully behind on:
Crankcast. Geek Syndicate. Comic Book Queers. Raging Bullets. Marvel Noise. KomicsKast. Amazing Spider-Cast. Geek Savants. N3rdCast.

Podcasts I want to listen to:
Only the Valiant. Eye of the Storm. KryptonCast. Comic Tube.

Podcasts I want to find:
Something on Philly. Something on Theatre. Something covering News.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home