Peter's Comic Book Ramblings

Saturday, October 21, 2006

42ND STREET: DAY FIVE

We continue along - learning the "Dames" number and the chorus opener for the second act. Fairly easy stuff. The guys really aren't the focus of this show at all I'm coming to realize. Even when I choreographed it last summer, I never noticed how in and out the guys are in some numbers. But that's okay - the costume changes will make up for it.

I saw Walnut St.'s Windy City last night. What a strange strange play - it's just dying for a rewrite and for someone to nail down somekind of consistant style. The performers were excellent - and it's great to see live theatre again - but damn, that musical was confusing.

I ran into a friend on the street today - clearly out of the blue. That's the second random person I've seen in two days that I know from my Philly years. The first one yesterday, I haven't seen in 10 years. The one from today, who's doing Opera work, I last saw about 2 years back. Very cool.

About the greatest thing today was once again scarfing down a Philly cheesesteak. Yum.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home