Peter's Comic Book Ramblings

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

ONE WEEK LATER

Okay I lied. It's been 10 days since I've been off the Cleanse. I weighed myself today - something I haven't been doing a lot - and I weigh 157. That means for 10 days I've managed to keep myself at the same weight that I finished at when I went off the Cleanse. And believe me, I've been eating. But I've stayed away from the sweets. I haven't had red meat since then. I've stayed away from major dairy. I portion my meals. And I find that I'm not as "hungry" as I used to be. In other words, I don't feel the need to eat out of boredom or habit. I certainly need more fruits and vegetables. I'm stretching/doing exercise at home. Walking whenever I have to go somewhere. So it seems to be working.

Yay me.

And if you haven't already, check out my pictures. I've split them up into different albums. The "Me" one is quite hilarious.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home