RANDOM THOUGHTS PART TROIS
- I just ate a box of Captain Crunch cereal in less than 24 hours.
- I'm currently choreographing my 8th or 9th production at St. Joe's Prep here in Philadelphia. The show is Urinetown and the students of Cape and Sword Drama continue to live up to the theatre dept's legacy. They work hard, they play hard and they do it for the joy of the stage. Not many high schools can say the same.
- My next gig starts in April when I'll be in the ensemble of Media Theatre's Thoroughly Modern Millie. I've wanted to do this show for awhile now so I'm looking forward to the run. Show starts in May and ends in early June.
- I just had a good audition for a 42nd Street Production that would tour 3 cities in two months. I need to audition for any and every tap-related project that comes across the audition notices. Because, although there are tons of male dancers who go to these auditions, many of them just aren't that good. Sure they have that typical chorus boy all-american metrosexual look, but when it comes to actually hitting the boards, they suck. Just sayin'.
- If the rest of the year goes as planned concerning my career, I may just be making some major decisions by 2010.
- I need to start reading some good comics again.
- I really want Spring to get here. And I want Spring. Not two weeks of good weather and then suddenly it's Summer. I want that change of season where everyone starts to thaw from the winter, clothing gets shorter and tighter, the city gets kinda crazy and I can feel the sun on my face every day.